A low-maintenance energy solution that will deliver for years to come
A typical residential household consumes about 6,500 kilowatt-hours of electricity per year, which translates to in excess of $6,500 per year.
Instead of purchasing this electricity from your retailer, why not use energy generated from a solar system? Not only are you reducing your greenhouse gas emissions, but you’re also reducing the amount of electricity you need to pay from a retailer. It’s a win/win.
- Set yourself up for the future: The Australian Energy Regulator shows that our rate of energy consumption is increasing alongside the costs of electricity. With a quality solar system, you’ll reduce the impact that future price increases have on your family budget
- Learn the numbers and increase your use of sunshine: We’re all about being proactive, and so we’ll talk you through tools such as solar management kits that help you:
- Track your energy and consumption
- Estimate your daily costs, and
- Track your solar return
- Become BASIX compliant: BASIX (Building Sustainability Index) aims to reduce emissions across NSW by implementing a number of practical strategies, such as solar. It applies to all residential homes, so if you’re lodging a development application in NSW for a new home, or a renovation and addition, you’ll need BASIX certification
- Take advantage of government incentives while they’re available: Government rebates for solar wont be available forever, yet with increased electricity usage and rising costs it is undisputable that solar will become more and more in demand in homes across NSW. We’ll help you identify your options under the incentive scheme, and talk you through the best choices for you
- Reduce your greenhouse gas emissions: It sounds clichéd, but it really is up to us to create a better environment for our children[MT2] . Not only will reduced energy consumption provide your family with long-term financial savings, but you’ll also be making a valuable contribution to a sustainable future.
When knowledge is power – literally
- Reducing your reliance on fossil fuels, and
- Using renewable energy source that will generate power for years to come.
And even if you relocate, a quality solar system will add value to your home.
It’s your family, your home and your budget. We’re here to help you make the most of them.