The premier providers of solar solutions to the Blue Mountains
We’re advocates for a stronger, leaner solar industry
When you’re working with E-Smart Solar, you’re working with a company that is community-focussed, committed to best-practice (across both solar and electrical), and proactive in the renewable energy industry.
We’re not only qualified electricians, but we’re also Clean Energy Council Accredited installers and Network-level members. This is your guarantee that we are well-qualified in the design and installation of grid connect, hybrid (battery) and stand alone solar power systems.
Our qualifications include:
- Grid-connect Design and Install. Accredited for the design and installation of a GC photovoltaic power system.
- Battery Storage (for grid-connected systems). We’re accredited to design and install grid-connected battery storage.
- Stand-alone (SPS) accreditation: SPS Design and Install. We’re also accredited for the design and installation of a SPS photovoltaic power system.
- We’re passionate about our work and our industry, giving you peace of mind.
We’re also advocates of brilliant customer service
We believe it’s the big and the little things that make a difference. So along with quality solar products and guaranteed workmanship, we focus very heavily on providing you with the level of service you deserve. You’ll enjoy:
- A team that returns your call – every time
- Onsite visits to provide obligation-free quotes
- Time explaining the panel, inverter and battery products available, enabling you to make an informed decision
- A ‘can do’ attitude to sites with difficult access, unpowered locations, old wiring electrics or even heritage homes
- A full manufacturer’s guarantee
- Fast responsiveness to your needs
- Training in your system to ensure you get the most out of your investment
- Guaranteed workmanship, and
- Ongoing support and maintenance.
Above all, we will never ever prescribe a ‘one size fits all’ solar solution. Whether it be for residential<link to residential> or commercial<link to commercial> solar options, we’ll provide honest, straightforward advice on what is best for your specific situation.
For an obligation-free consultation, talk to your local solar expert on 1800 376 278.