Sydney’s Blue Mountains – we work here, we play here and we live here
We’re very big on community.
Located in Sydney’s stunning Blue Mountains, E-Smart Solar is incredibly active in both our local community, as well as our industry.
Why? We’re committed to our clients and to helping the industry flourish – one solar panel at a time.
The renewable energy community
We believe in leading by example, and so we’re incredibly proactive in representing the solar industry, as well as advocating for and supporting local energy initiatives.
- Clean Energy Council – accelerating the transformation of Australia’s energy system to one that is smarter and cleaner.
- We’re also Clean Energy Council Accredited Installers and members.
- Alternative Technologies Association – enabling, representing and inspiring people to live sustainably in their homes and communities.
- National Electrical Contractors Association – leading the electrical and communications contracting industry in Australia.
- The Blue Mountains Renewable Energy Co-op – creating community-owned renewable energy projects in Australia’s unique, World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains.
The local business community
When you’re looking for a local business, you want one that is passionate, as well as proud of their products and their people. This is E-Smart Solar.
- We’re incredibly proactive in the Blue Mountains and Penrith business communities. We work alongside and collaborate with other like-minded businesses that share the same goals, ethics, and community commitment. E-Smart Solar is a proud member of:
- Nepean Business Network – a network of Greater Western Sydney’s most ethical businesses
- Blue Mountains Regional Business Chamber – supporting quality-focused and sustainable business in the Blue Mountains
- Springwood Chamber of Commerce – promoting trade in the Blue Mountains
- Women with Altitude – a network of like-minded women who collaborate, support and inspire in business.
To us, community is more than just a commitment to environmental or social aspirations. It’s about being proactive in our neighbourhood – whether that is where we work, or where we play, or both – and genuinely making a difference.